Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Reality's Better! A Peaceful Delusion For The Season

I All Better! I Stop Now.
Kim Jong-il, having gotten all the negative attention the dictator of a tenth-rate nuclear power could wish for, agrees to cease trading insults and ICBMs with the South, and accepts the Obama Administration's offer of fruit baskets for everybody, and an invitation to show Pulgasari, his home-made-with-the-help-of-the famous-director-and-his-wife-whom-he-kidnapped, monster movie at the WH.

PULGASARI!
Look! He's eating the needle!

(X-posted at Rumproast, America's Meatiest Blog, and brought to you as always, by Mrs. Polly of Snarkopolitan, the undead blog, where second life needs no linden dollars. Thanks, Kevin Dujan! Aren't you glad? I know I am. ; 0 })

No comments:

Post a Comment